What could YouniquelyFit™ Personal Training do for you?
YouniquelyFit™ Personal Training:
- Alleviate low back pain by strengthening the abdomen
- Build bone density to combat osteoporosis and/or osteopenia
- Create body awareness
- Develop balance
- Enhance performance in any activity or sport
- Help regain pre-pregnancy figure
- Improve posture and alignment
- Increase flexibility
- Lengthen and strengthen the entire body
- Prepare for a safe and smooth pregnancy
- Relieve anxiety and/or stress
Who can benefit from YouniquelyFit™ Personal Training?
Men, women, and children of all ages and fitness levels.
How many sessions a week of YouniquelyFit™ Personal Training does Jackie recommend?
Jackie recommends three sessions per week to rapidly achieve and sustain your goals.
What muscles will I stretch and strengthen during a YouniquelyFit™ Personal Training session?
The muscles that are strengthened and stretched during a YouniquelyFit™ Personal Training session are based on your postural assessment. After this assessment, your YouniquelyFit™ Personal Trainer tailors a program based not only on your contraindications and goals, but also on your posture. For example, if it's determined that you have Kyphotic Lordosis Posture, your YouniquelyFit™ Personal Trainer will focus on strengthening your hamstrings, gluts, upper back extensors, abdomen and neck flexors, while intermittently releasing and stretching the psoas, lower back, pecs, scalenes and neck extensors.